Wednesday 3 April 2013

My first fair :)

The blog has been a bit quiet recently but I was very busy preparing for the very first fair of my life.

I made a lot of bunnies, some other type of bunnies and  few hanging decorations.
And then off with me and the goodies to Mullingar to 'A Vintage Affair - Vintage and Antique Fair'.


 It was a great event with fabulous stalls, fashion shows, vintage make-overs and a lot of gorgeous vintage dress! Absolutely adored it, was a great day and a lovely first fair experience!
 Unfortunately my phone died early in the day so couldn't take more photos, but if you are on Facebook check out these two albums about the day by Tony Hunt and Pearl Phelan. And this was my little stall, all packed in the morning :) Thankfully by the evening it was a lot more emptier!
 I had a good stroll around the fair to admire the other stalls like A room in the cottage, Crafts by Inga, Vintage Cakestands Ireland and FussyGalore full of lovely vintage clothes and jewellery!
I didn't come home empty handed, couldn't resist this lovely collage pic from Shelliverse Crafts and a gorgeous smelling soap from very pure soap.

No comments: